Sunday, February 15, 2009

The beginnning....


Well here I am creating another goal for myself, funny how doing this keeps me forging forward LOL. Anyway, I have given myself till April 1st to complete this list (yeah I know its over 30 days but decided I want it finished when I start). Then on April 1st I will add my countdown ticker and start rocking and rolling for the next 2.75 years....how cool is that? I mean I can make a list that I don't have to panic to finish in one day.

So if you are up for an adventure, then join me and see if together we can STRIVE to ACCOMPLISH those things we all have wanted to do in our lives. And remember that FAILURE (although it happens) doesn't have to destroy your PLANS.

Good Luck gang.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you too =) It always helps to make a list, it somehow encourages you to actually do things. I look forward to seeing what you are planning to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete